Yun - Love, Honey(Let it Thru) Yun - Love, Honey(Let it Thru)

Sound like I may give too much credit

But as a beat maker myself. I say u can do ur own album if u keep it up. Reminds me of the Avalanches. U should here them sometime

Lejin - Nobody Luv u Like I Do Lejin - Nobody Luv u Like I Do

Nice

You know. This is a nice track. To tell you the truth. This is going on my Ipod. I really like this song. Your lyrics really speaks it self, real deep. Keep it up Lejin.

- NightmareTheDragon

Lejin responds:

Glad you enjoyed it Dragon. =D

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

Zelda's Lullaby Funk Zelda's Lullaby Funk

To Bosa

I think I know why you mean of it being jazz. Than again, you definitely dance a bit funking to this song. Either way 10/10 for an amazing job here.

Snowy Dreams Snowy Dreams

Pretty well composed

Pretty well indeed my friend. I love everything except the little ting sound. You could of tried a different instrument. Then again. It what you chose to make the song special. Probably its me that I don't find it nice. But I did love it very much. The feel It gives the sadness and struggle through hard times. I use to make beats......I might start again for this inspiration.

- NightmareTheDragon

Aeris responds:

I'm glad it inspired you to start composing again :D

I'm sorry you didn't like the bell, maybe I should try a glock or something.

Thanks much for the review :D

-Aeris

Super Mario RPG: Winter Forest Super Mario RPG: Winter Forest

10/10

Only thing that bothered me was the lower sounds. How it clashed, and made it sound horrible. Other than that. I loved it.

Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader

Lol at tigerfrog

I think he wants DnB added to this. Thoough no lie. I actually like it.

b0b3rt responds:

thanks

Corneria (Metal Cover) Corneria (Metal Cover)

First review, and first 5

Have to say, you out done yourself with this. Love it. It reminds me back in the old days with Super Smash Brothers Melee game. Though over all. It really dates me back of Star Fox 64. I would play endlessly to get to the other planets.

Priestess Delinquent Kikyo Priestess Delinquent Kikyo

Dude....I love this

Love how you made this turn out......love the vibe, love the beat. Can't say no more. Just kick it off as you do.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

aye yai captan! :O

Cloud Skippin' (FATMAN) Cloud Skippin' (FATMAN)

Heh I liked it

Though how should I put it. The vibe makes you feel like you looking for something that is lost, but its not. Though you still search for it even though its in front of your face. Pretty good man. Keep on writing music.

- Nightmare

NuclearStrike responds:

You took a completely different perspective than me on this, but it's always nice to see the other side of the coin. Thanks for stoppin' by. Love Peace, and Big Beat.

-The FATMAN
A.K.A. -NuclearStrike

Lejin - Look Around Lejin - Look Around

Dude

Hell this is hot. Nice hit.